dimanche 30 août 2015

Where can I find steps to install virtualbox on Windows 7 in preparation for installing homestead?

I am going in circles trying to figure out how to get Laravel Homestead on my Windows 7 machine. Every discussion starts with the instructions to first setup Vagrant and VirtualBox. I downloaded VirtualBox and installed it. I downloaded Vagrant. As far as I can tell the next step is to open a cmd window and run the following commands:

$ vagrant init hashicorp/precise32
$ vagrant up

But the vagrant up command starts downloading virtualbox all over again (and it looks like a very long download) What do I need to do to VirtualBox so that it is ready for Vagrant? and then ready for Homestead?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/1Ixx9Wi
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire