lundi 31 août 2015

Query builder in a queued command in Laravel 5

I'm using Laravel 5.0 and I've created a queued command with the Artisan CLI:

php artisan make:command SendEmail --queued

I need to use the DB::table() query builder method into this command, but I'm not able to make it work.

This is an excerpt of my code:

<?php namespace App\Commands;

use App\Commands\Command;
use DB;

use Illuminate\Queue\SerializesModels;
use Illuminate\Queue\InteractsWithQueue;
use Illuminate\Contracts\Bus\SelfHandling;
use Illuminate\Contracts\Queue\ShouldBeQueued;

class SendEmail extends Command implements SelfHandling, ShouldBeQueued {

use InteractsWithQueue, SerializesModels;

protected $message;

public function __construct($message)
{
    $this->message = $message;
}

public function handle()
{
    $data = DB::table('structures')->where('id', '=', '1')->first();
    // $data is always empty even if database connection works outside the command!!! <-------------------
    // no error exception is thrown
}

}

What am I doing wrong?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/1KzoZmi
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire