samedi 30 janvier 2016

Is it possible to prioritize a package's routes?

This is the scenario: I have the application routes, and I'm extracting the backend as a package, so it now has it's own routes.

But the application currently handles -say, to simplify- 3 types of routes:

  • Application routes, run first
  • Backend routes, run after
  • Application catch everything, run last

So currently, since I got the Backend split, It's routes are registered last like follows:

  • Application routes, run first
  • Application catch everything, run last
  • Backend routes, run after

If you ask for actual code this is my route files pointing to the ROOT CONTEXT I want to extract. Note that once in the package's routes it is registered last and thus the priority lost.

Thanks!



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/1QzQo8U
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire