dimanche 31 janvier 2016

Laravel + PostgreSQL: "Database [postgres] not configured." Error

I'm trying to get started with Laravel + PostgreSQL and been following the database tutorial.

Unfortunately, after updating the database configuration file and running php artisan migrate, the following error appears:

  [InvalidArgumentException]
  Database [postgres] not configured.

What puzzles me is that I didn't specify the "postgres" database in the configuration, but another database I set through cPanel, say "example_database".


Here's some relevant parts of my /config/database.php configuration:

'default' => env('DB_CONNECTION', 'postgres')

And inside the connections array of the same file:

'pgsql' => [
        'driver'   => 'pgsql',
        'host'     => env('DB_HOST', 'localhost'),
        'database' => env('DB_DATABASE', 'example_database'), // This seems to be ignored
        'username' => env('DB_USERNAME', 'example_username'),
        'password' => env('DB_PASSWORD', 'example_password'),
        'charset'  => 'utf8',
        'prefix'   => '',
        'schema'   => 'public'
    ],

The actual database credentials I'm using are working perfectly on my SQL Workbench client, so this seems to be a Laravel config problem. Any ideas? I have searched around for at least an hour to no avail.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/1SjNbha
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire