dimanche 31 janvier 2016

Laravel Shopify API Wrapper, refused the connection

I have a project on building a shopify app through "embedded SDK" The app was installed successfully but it does not redirect back to admin where the app should show the API call result. When I try to access the app that I installed the frame will just display The server refused the connection.

I used the joshrps/laravel-shopify-API-wrapper for my laravel project. This is my controller where I make a request to install the app http://ift.tt/1Tw2ZN3 , this is my redirect uri when the app is successfully installed:

Route::get('shopify',function(){
    $sh = App::make('ShopifyAPI',[
        'API_KEY'=>'a1568bd534e2e7a88b21d693bdc73afe',
        'API_SECRET'=>'b15f951478db59369da196e77ea23fb7',
        'SHOP_DOMAIN'=>'shinobishop.myshopify.com']);
    $code = Input::get('code');
    try`enter code here`
    {
        $accessToken = $sh->getAccessToken($code);
    }
    catch (Exception $e)
    {
        echo '<pre>Error: ' . $e->getMessage() . '</pre>';
    }
));

I hope you can help me with this issue. Its my first time using shopify API on projects.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/1NKXa7d
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire