dimanche 31 janvier 2016

Laravel Blade View Freezing

I am confused. i have tried all workaround. when i load the page it freezes. if i check on chrome task manager memory keeps increasing (200MB+). can someone point me what is the issue in here ?

My Route :

Route::get('/', function(){
  return view('index');
});

My Parent Layout : core.blade.php

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
</head>
<body>

<div id="container">

    @yield('content')

</div>

</body>
</html>

My Index View : index.blade.php

@extends('core')

NOTE : if i remove the extends tag. it runs smoothly.

this is my structure

enter image description here

Can someone point me what is this issue ?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/1m7hHwg
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire