mardi 31 mai 2016

Access Route Attribute in Service Provider by Rebinding?

Bindings

I'm using bindings in my service provider between interface and implementation:

public function register()
{
    $this->app->bind('MyInterface', MyImplementation::class);
}

Middleware

In my middleware, I add an attribute to the request:

public function handle($request, Closure $next)
{
    $request->attributes->add(['foo' => 'bar]);
    return $next($request);
}

Now, I want to access foo in my service provider

public function register()
{
    $this->app->bind('MyInterface', new MyImplementation($this->request->attributes->get('foo')); // Request is not available
}

The register is called before applying the middleware. I know.

I'm looking for a technique to 'rebind' if the request->attributes->get('foo') is set



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/1sZAbTO
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire