mardi 31 mai 2016

Laravel route ADMIN returns 404

I can't seem to access route admin. Every other route name I checked so far works fine, except this one. IE, the script runs fine if I change it to admins.

For testing purposes I even placed the route at the top:

enter image description here

But all I get is 404:

Not Found

The requested URL /admin was not found on this server.

Apache/2.4.17 (Win64) OpenSSL/1.0.2h PHP/5.6.16 Server at dev.example.com Port 80

Since it works on the PROD server just fine, I assume it's a local issue ( maybe even Windows? ).

Any idea what could be wrong?

By the way, there are no admin folders that could mess things up:

enter image description here

and nothing in the .htaccess file:

Options +FollowSymLinks
RewriteEngine On

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f 
RewriteRule ^ index.php [L]



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/1UqDj3C
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire