dimanche 29 mai 2016

Laravel Download from S3 To Local

I am trying to download a file that I stored on S3 to my local Laravel installation to manipulate it. Would appreciate some help.

I have the config data set up correctly because I am able to upload it without any trouble. I am saving it in S3 with following pattern "user->id / media->id.mp3" --> note the fact that I am not just dumping files on S3, I am saving them in directories.

After successfully uploading the file to S3 I update the save path in my DB to show "user->id / media->id.mp3", not some long public url (is that wrong)?

When I later go back to try and download the file I am getting a FileNotFoundException at S3. I'm doing this.

$audio = Storage::disk('s3')->get($media->location);

The weird thing is that in the exception it shows the resource that it cannot fetch but when I place that same url in a browser it displays the file without any trouble at all. Why can't the file system get the file?

I have tried to do a "has" check before the "get" and the has check comes up false.

Do I need to save the full public URL in the database for this to work? I tried that and it didn't help. I feel like I am missing something very simple and it is making me crazy!!



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/1P8m9ca
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire