samedi 28 mai 2016

Multiple dynamic url redirect in Laravel

I have looked at many similar questions bu they don't approach the real problem. I would like to redirect a user to a certain url just after login depending on a condition about the user.

I know this can be archieved with a middleware so I have tried this in app\Http\Middleware\RedirectIfAuthenticated.php

class RedirectIfAuthenticated
{
    /**
     * Handle an incoming request.
     *
     * @param  \Illuminate\Http\Request  $request
     * @param  \Closure  $next
     * @param  string|null  $guard
     * @return mixed
     */
    public function handle($request, Closure $next, $guard = null)
    {
        if (Auth::User()->check()) {
            $redirect = '/client';
            if (Auth::user()->hasRole('admin')){
                $redirect = '/admin';
            }
            return redirect($redirect);
        }
        return $next($request);
    }
}

I realise now this will not work just after login. I'd like to redirect a user depending whether he/she is an admin or a client. I know I could use: protected $redirectPath = '/url/to/redirect'; but I have multiple pages to redirect to.

What is the best way to do this?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/1X3Zj8v
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire