mardi 30 août 2016

handle large database with cron job for remote api connection

I am newbie in Laravel n building a small project for my practise. there is one registration form and upto 100 registration done a day approx.

it return me status->pending of user.

Now my question come here that , php execution time for connection with remote Api is 30 second as per my knowledge.

then , how can i handle the cron job in such a condition where i need to call remote api for receiving the data for every user status if it becomes "accepted" or "rejected" or still in "pending"

i am struggling with this condition and my database structure like

userId - status - created_at - updated_at

I need to call it after 20 hours if possible for all user or every 4 hours if we cannot call them at once.

What will be the best practise to do it?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2bUC6mk
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire