dimanche 28 août 2016

Laravel: Uploadify request to uploadify.swf issue

I am trying to add uploadify to Laravel 5. When I load my page, it sends a request to URL myBaseUrl/controller/uploadify.swf to which I get response of method not allowed Exception. I am not sure what to do and how to proceed.

Routes

Route::post('/products/upload','productsController@upload');

Uploadify call

<script type="text/javascript">
    <?php $timestamp = time();?>
    $(function() {
        $('#file_upload').uploadify({
            'formData'     : {
                'timestamp' : '<?php echo $timestamp;?>',
                '_token': $('#_token').val()
            },
            'preventCaching' : false,
            'swf'      : 'uploadify.swf',
            'uploader' : 'BaseUrl/products/upload'
        });
    });
</script>

Please guide. Thanks



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2bugIlm
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire