mardi 30 août 2016

Laravel 5.3 SubstituteBindings middleware with withoutMiddleware issue

Since Laravel 5.3, the route implicit binding works as middleware called SubstituteBindings. I was worked with Laravel 5.2 and upgraded to 5.3 now.

I have custom middlewares in my application, and in my tests I sometimes need to disable them. So until now I used $this->withoutMiddleware() in the test method. But since the update to Laravel 5.3, withoutMiddleware stops the route implicit binding, and all my tests fails.

I don't know if this consider as bug, but it is a huge problem for me. Is there any way to set the SubstituteBindings middleware as mandatory middleware that withoutMiddleware will not disable? How can I still use implicit binding and test my tests without other middlewares?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2cp75di
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire