mardi 15 novembre 2016

Vue.js tables: vuetables and vue-tables-2 errors

I am new to vue.js but I need to render data in a table I have tried both vuetables and vue-tables-2 but they both produce error that require me to edit their source file and I do not think it is a good idea. My backend is Laravel 5.3. When I used vuetables I got the following error:

ERROR in ./~/vue-loader/lib/template-compiler.js?id=data-v-369be50a!./~/vue-loader/lib/selector.js?type=template&index=0!./~/vuetable/src/components/VuetablePagination.vue
template syntax error class="": Interpolation inside attributes has been removed. Use v-bind or the colon shorthand instead. For example, instead of <div class="">, use <div :class="val">.
 @ ./~/vuetable/src/components/VuetablePagination.vue 8:23-158
 @ ./resources/assets/js/app.js

And with vue-tables-2 I got:

    ERROR in ./~/vue-tables-2/lib/template.jsx
Module parse failed: /home/vagrant/Code/project/node_modules/vue-tables-2/lib/template.jsx Unexpected token (15:7)
You may need an appropriate loader to handle this file type.
| var perPage = require('./template/per-page.jsx')(h, this);
| 
| return <div class={"VueTables VueTables--" + this.source}>
|   <div class="row">
|     <div class="col-md-6">
 @ ./~/vue-tables-2/lib/v-client-table.js 1:15-40
 @ ./~/vue-tables-2/index.js
 @ ./resources/assets/js/app.js

Is there a way to fix these errors or which other options do I have?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2eZThoC
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire