mardi 27 décembre 2016

Laravel CKEditor Saves to DB but HTML does not render on page

I have CKEditor enabled for details in my view for Projects. All is working fine as in I can create a new project and it saves to the database. When I look in the projects table in the details column I see my html <p>This is some details</p>. When I try showing the $project->details in a view it does not render the HTML and just prints to <p>This is some details</p> the screen.

As this answer suggests I tried and it does the same thing (doesnt render html from database). I believe this is specific to Laravel and how it fetches/stores the data because I previously had this project in Codeigniter and was able to simply echo the value to the screen.

This will render the HTML but I don't think it is how I should be doing it and it prints a number (in this case 1) after the HTML.

What am I doing wrong? I am calling this from a blade template file.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2iAgYa9
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire