jeudi 29 décembre 2016

Show a record and change next in the same form (next/previous record)

I would like to know how I can show a record with the next button on the same form.

I attach an example below

enter image description here

On the left side I have the data of a client (this part is fixed) and on the right side I have the data of the pets from client. Client can have several pets, but I would like to be able to see them one by one, and I can see the next pet, in the same form with the next button in the registry

I use a laravel 5 framework. Exist any way to make this (ajax?) or another better option?

I would like know example that makes this

Txh everybody



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2htTbmW
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire