vendredi 30 décembre 2016

Laravel: Send emails only if the email is not on bounce list

I'm using Laravel 5.3 and the SES driver in order to send my emails. I've set up my database and routes so that, whenever I send an email that returns as a bounce, I get a notification and add this email to a table of "invalid emails".

Now I need to setup my app so it only sends an email if the email is NOT in this bounce table. It's a check that will be made for every single email sent by this app, with no exceptions.

Is there an easy way to make this check on the email driver, or do I need to change all calls to the Mail facade and check this before sending the email?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2hU0RQv
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire