jeudi 29 décembre 2016

Posting multiple modals on the same page

I have multiple modal windows to edit the user profile in my Laravel app. A modal to edit the description, one to edit Hobbies and so on. Using one modal works fine because I can post it to the profile page but the thing is, I want to post all modals to the same page and that's why is not working, I'm aware of this.

Here's what I mean:

  Route::put('/user/profile/edit','UserController@putDesc');
  Route::put('/user/profile/edit','UserController@putRate');

The modals are pretty basic forms where I set up the action to point to UserController method. How should I make the routing in this case? I hope I was clear.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2iHJDWu
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire