vendredi 31 mars 2017

CRON JOB Laravel & Digital Ocean

I am trying to implement some CRON Jobs on a LEMP Stack with Ubuntu 14.10. I'm using Laravel 5.4. All this hosting in a Digital Ocean droplet.

CRON Table

* * * * * /usr/bin/php /var/www/laravel/artisan schedule:run >> /dev/null 2>&1

Kernel.php

protected function schedule(Schedule $schedule) {
        $schedule->command('commandA')->everyMinute();
        $schedule->command('commandB')->everyMinute();
}

Guess what, it is not working.

Here is what I tried :

If I run manually the command /usr/bin/php /var/www/laravel/artisan schedule:run it is working and the tasks are triggered once.

The output of which php is /usr/bin/php

Everything seems to be fine but I must have forgot something...



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2nFMByC
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire