vendredi 31 mars 2017

OAuth Not Working With Laravel

i am trying to connect my magento 2.0 store from my laravel application, when i make OAuth call from laravel to my magento 2.0 store laravel throws an error Class 'OAuth' not found.

OAuth is installed on my system and code works perfectly out side laravel but when i place code inside of a Laravel controller it throws the error

following is my code of OAuth call that i am making from laravel

$oAuth = new OAuth($integratoinData->auth_data->consumer_key, $integratoinData->auth_data->consumer_secret, OAUTH_SIG_METHOD_HMACSHA1, OAUTH_AUTH_TYPE_AUTHORIZATION);
        $oAuth->setToken($integratoinData->auth_data->access_token, $integratoinData->auth_data->access_token_secret);

        $oAuth->fetch($integrationCredentials['url']);

        $responseInfo   = $oAuth->getLastResponseInfo();

please help me thank you in advance



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2nqL0vD
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire