mercredi 29 mars 2017

How to send form's action to ajax in vue

Working with Larave 5.4, I have a table built with vue.

Each row in the table has this form:

<form @submit.prevent="submitForm" class="status-form" action="'/orders/' + row.Id + '/edit'" method="post">
   <input type="hidden" name="status" value="2">
   <button type="submit" class="btn btn-success btn-sm">Sent</button>
</form>

My Route: Route::resource('orders', 'OrderController', ['except => show']);

When the Sent button is clicked, I want to submit the form with AJAX.

My Ajax call:

$.ajax({
  type: "PATCH",
  headers: { 'X-CSRF-TOKEN' : $('meta[name=_token]').attr('content') },
  url: $(this).attr('action'),
  data: { 'status': 2 },
  success: function(data) {
    alert($(this).attr('action'));
  }
});

When I click the Sent button, I get this in Firebug:

PATCH http://ift.tt/2oxDC1G 405 Method Not Allowed

It looks like, it does not get the form's action correctly. How do I get the form's action from the form, in the ajax call?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2o6npUN
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire