lundi 29 mai 2017

database conection with laravel

Hi I'm developing an application with laravel 5.2, I'm triying to connect a remote database, if I do that in the command line I have to write this:

mysql -u root -p -h 'remote_ip' --skip-secure-auth

if I write that in the command line I don't have any problem. But I have to do the connection with laravel, how can I put the option

--skip-secure-auth on my database.php file

'estudiantesdb' => [
        'driver' => 'mysql',
        'host' => 'remote_ip',
        'port' => '3306',
        'database' => 'estudiantesdb',
        'username' => 'root',
        'password' => 'root_password',
        'charset' => 'utf8',
        'collation' => 'utf8_unicode_ci',
        'prefix' => '',
        'strict' => false,
        'engine' => null,
    ],



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2s8hmxN
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire