mercredi 31 mai 2017

How to track every user database interaction in laravel 5?

If any login user access any service then I want to track all query run by this user.

Example:

if user1 login and want to delete his profile details. and user2 want to update profile details.

then i want to get data in table like below

user  |   user_id  |   service     |   query  
user1 |     1      | deleteProfile |   "DELETE FROM Users WHERE id=1"
user2 |     2      | updateProfile |   "UPDATE Users SET lastname='Thaper' WHERE id=2"

For doing so I have try to use activity log like antonioribeiro/tracker and laravel-activitylog etc but did not achieve my requirements

How Can I do this in Laravel 5.2 ?

I appreciate all response. thanks head.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2qz0wLt
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire