mercredi 31 mai 2017

Laravel crash on init with error 500 (no additional info)

I have some problems with deploying app to a shared host.

What i did till now:

  • copy all public files to public_html/website/my-api
  • copy all laravel system files to public_html/laravel
  • checked rights
  • corrected my-api/index.php require and require_once to a laravel/bootstrap/autoload.php
  • laravel logs are empty no data in
  • apache logs are empty no data in
  • my webhosting is Hetzner hosting

After some debugging it crashes here:

$response = $kernel->handle(
    $request = Illuminate\Http\Request::capture()
);

I get Error 500 and no other information. I double checked right etc. they are 777. It's just crash with error 500.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2qBqni0
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire