mercredi 31 mai 2017

laravel/codeception : test if json response contains only certain keys

I have a json array coming from my api as response:

{
  "data": [
    {
      "id": 1,
      "name": "abc"
    }
}

I am using laravel for api and laravel-codeception for testing.

public function getAll(ApiTester $I)
    {
        $I->sendGET($this->endpoint);
    }

I have to test if the response contains only id and name key (not any other key) example this response should fail the test.

{
      "data": [
        {
          "id": 1,
          "name": "abc",
          "email":"abc@xyz"
        }
    }

I have found $I->seeResponseContainsJson(), but it checks if JSON is present or not. It does not check if JSON response contains only specified keys.

Thanks.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2rjtCvG
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire