mercredi 31 janvier 2018

How to develop Nexmo SMS callback functionality in Laravel 5.5?

I've integrated Nexmo SMS API with Laravel 5.5. Now I have developed auto callback functionality when some one reply to the From number,but when some one try to reply to received SMS, it countinueously call auto callback API link as bescribed by below steps:

[1.] After Login in Nexmo account, go to the "Numbers" at the top & set "My site URL" in Webhook URL for preferred from numbers.

OR

[2.] In settings add "My site URL" in Webhook URL for Inbound Message of 'API settings'.

Can you please help me to find out how can i make to trigger webhook URL only once by each reply to SMS ?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2EqXjBf
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire