mardi 30 janvier 2018

How would you structure your code to interact with a third party API?

I am trying to understand the best way to structure my code in Laravel5.4 for dealing with a third party API mainly for scalability. The project is simply this. There is a JS framework (like react.js) website which will call my Laravel application using my custom made API and I have to call another third-party API and fetch response. Then modify the response by removing unwanted values and give it to the JS website.

I need some suggestions on how I should handle the code structure so that I don't want to mess up things after I started.

Please note I am new to API development.

Thanks in Advance



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2E0Iacs
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire