dimanche 28 janvier 2018

Laravel 5.4 - how to put file in the database directory

I'm working on the database restore menu for an application I created, I'm using sqlite for my database, and I want to put my previously backed up database file to the database directory

backupAndRestore.blade.php

<form method="POST" action="/admin/backupAndRestore/restore" enctype="multipart/form-data">
            
            <div class="file-field input-field">
              <div class="btn">
                <span><i class="material-icons">file_upload</i></span>
                <input type="file" name="database" accept=".sqlite">
              </div>
              <div class="file-path-wrapper">
                <input type="text" class="file-path" placeholder="Example: file_name.sqlite" readonly>
              </div>
            </div>
            <button type="submit" class="btn">restore</button>
          </form>

Route

Route::post('/admin/backupAndRestore/restore', 'DatabaseController@restore');

DatabaseController.php

public function restore(Request $request)
{
    $database = $request->database;
    $file_name = 'database2.sqlite';
    $path = database_path($file_name);

    file_put_contents($path, $database);

    return $path;
}

my code works, the file is stored in the database directory, the problem is when I backup my database file size is 22kb, but when I restore it and I check the database directory, the file is 1kb size and when I open using sublime file contents as shown below

Images

which I expect as shown below

Images



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2BAjvGl
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire