mardi 30 janvier 2018

Laravel Deployment to Shared Hosting

Okay, I have not found a correct solution after searching many sources.

I am having a problem deploying laravel 5 project to a shared hosting.

I have followed every solutions out there but it didn't work.

The Problem I am getting is : enter image description here

Where I have put my files :

  • I have put my laravel files outside the public_html with a new folder called laravel
  • I have put public folder contains in domain.com/adminpanel
  • I am using default laravel .htaccess
  • I have changed .env according to my database but app_path is default as APP_PATH=http://localhost

I have used before uploading :

php artisan route:clear
php artisan view:clear
php artisan cache:clear
composer dump-autoload

I am still not clear how can it is trying to find in the

C:\\xampp\\htdocs

What I am doing wrong here?

Thanks in Advance !



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2DLkRjo
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire