mardi 27 février 2018

2 dates compare error - PHP [duplicate]

This question already has an answer here:

I am comparing 2 dates and wants to check if the date is current(today),past or future. I don't know bt the data is still coming wrong. Can anyone tell me where I am going wrong?

Here is my code:

<?php
$date1 = date('m-d-Y'); //02-27-2018
$date2 = "02-28-2018";
$dateTimestamp1 = strtotime($date1);
$dateTimestamp2 = strtotime($date2);

if ($dateTimestamp1 > $dateTimestamp2)
{
  echo "Future date";
  //echo "$date1 is newer than $date2";
}
elseif($dateTimestamp1 < $dateTimestamp2)
{
  echo "past Dates";
}
else
{
  echo "today Dates";
}
?>

It Should print past dates instead it is printing today Dates only.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2CLcLWJ
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire