lundi 26 février 2018

How to execute more than one background process in laravel?

First of all, I know about queues and now have good experience with queues. The problem with the queue is, it is a queue. I want to execute multiple functions or commands together in the background. Queues will keep second command or function in a queue and will execute once the first one is done executing!

For example, I have a table with ~3,000,000 records and I want to process them faster. What I can do is divide them into 5 equal chunks and execute 5 commands altogether so that I can utilize my CPU as well as process data 5 times faster.

So, How can I do this with Laravel? Queues are not going to work because they execute stuff one after another. If your idea is to create multiple 5 multiple queues and supervisors to accomplish, that's not a standard way to do it I think.

Any Idea on what can be done in this case?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2EP44QS
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire