lundi 26 février 2018

Laravel DOMPDF Direction issues

I am trying to create a PDF that has right to left text blocks. I am using barryvdh/laravel-dompdf. Im my template I have

body {
    font-family: Alef;
    direction:rtl;
    text-align:right;
}

I have also tried to add unicode-bidi :embed; and unicode-bidi :bidi-override;, the output however is not rtl but is still ltr.

My code is very straight forward:

    $fontsLocation = Storage::disk('local')->getDriver()->getAdapter()->getPathPrefix()."fonts/";
    $pdf = PDF::setOptions(['fontDir'=>$fontsLocation,'defaultFont'=>'Alef-Regular');
    $pdf->loadView('pdf/quota', $data);
    return $pdf->download($data["client"]."-".$data["id"].'.pdf');

Any advice will help. Thank you.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2HOl6fW
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire