mardi 27 février 2018

FTP changes not showing in Browser laravel

I am using FileZilla to transfer files in my Laravel application.

I view/edit a file from the cloudways server in my local IDE, make changes, save, close and add the file back to the cloudway servers. I am prompted with the dialog box which states the file already exist and I choose to overwrite existing server file. Also, I view the file again and I see my change. So I know for sure the modified file was uploaded to the server.

I also restarted services such as apache, memcached, mysql, nginx. In addition, I purged varnish and finally disabled varnish. Last but not least I restarted the server and still the new changes are not reflecting in the browser.

I don't have a domain. I am using the cloudways generated app url. I tried to access the application in multiple browsers on different PCs and mobile device and no avail.

I tried these commands but not showing changes.

I can see the changes in my localhost but it does not appear when I upload it to the server.

php artisan clear:cache
php artisan config:clear
php artisan view:clear
npm clear:cache --force

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you,



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2CLmQTz
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire