samedi 28 avril 2018

Laravel 5, sometimes loads very slow

I've been with Laravel 5 for a while, I've been doing tests and I have a problem that I do not know about because it occurs.

Sometimes, when I load a page, for example: www.myweb.com/admin Route::any('/admin', "IndexController@indexAdmin");the page loads in a few seconds. However, other times you are accessing this same page, it takes 20 seconds or more to load.

When the page takes time to load, if I click on the button to stop loading the page and I give it to reload page, the same thing happens.

However, if in case the page takes a long time to load, click on the url and press enter, as it would be normal, a few seconds.

When I say that the page is slow to load, I say that the DOM is slow to load, not the photos, videos, etc.

The css background always loads without any problem.

Does anyone know why?

I can not put code because I do not know what code should I put



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2r5pAYC
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire