jeudi 26 avril 2018

Selecting more than one table with Laravel Eloquent

I have 3 tables - users, roles, and role_user. Each user is assigned to a role in the role_user table and the list of roles is found on the roles table. I want to select all users with role id of 12. I am currently doing this with the query builder but I need it to be in eloquent format. I am not really good with Laravel eloquent, please I need help in convert the queries to eloquent. This is what I am currently doing:

 $users = DB::table('users')
            ->join('role_user', 'users.id', '=', 'role_user.user_id')
            ->join('roles', 'roles.id', '=', 'role_user.role_id')
            ->where('roles.id', '=', 12)
            ->get();



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2r1IkaS
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire