jeudi 26 avril 2018

Server accessing wrong storage folder laravel

I just uploaded my website to a live server and all is working well except I pulled a rookie mistake and I'm using my images folder to store all my users / files etc...

How would I fix this so I can use $userDir = public_path().'/images/users/'?

If I remove public_path() It grabs the correct images and creates the directory in the images folder of my website.

If I leave public_path() it creates a new public/images/users folder in my laravel app folder.

  • I uploaded all my public files into the pulic_html folder
  • All my laravel app files are a folder back. IE: ../../myappfolder/public_html

Could I change config/filesystems.php

'public' => [
    'driver' => 'local',
    'root' => storage_path('app/public'),
    'url' => env('APP_URL').'/storage',
    'visibility' => 'public',
],

To this:

'public' => [
    'driver' => 'local',
    'root' => storage_path('app/public'), ---> Not sure what to change here?
    'url' => env('APP_URL').'/images', ---> Change to images..?
    'visibility' => 'public',
],



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2vOpfOR
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire