mercredi 29 août 2018

Laravel 5.2 throws HTTP ERROR 500

I am using laravel 5.2 setup of pre-built project. I am looking to show errors on browser window for any issue happens. I know a simple step to do that which is to modify the APP_DEBUG to true in .env file which is pointed by app.php config file with parameter debug. I did check that.

Additionally,

  1. I added ini_set property in index file to display_errors as true.

  2. Along with this, I commented all the $dontReport exceptions from app/Exceptions/Handler.php file-

    AuthorizationException::class,
    HttpException::class,
    ModelNotFoundException::class,
    ValidationException::class,
    
    
  3. Given 777 permission to my project directory.

At the end, all these crazy methods didn't workout. I tried all I was aware of. Looking for help from you guys.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2MT3XXZ
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire