mercredi 29 août 2018

SSH connection via PHP - Laravel

Hello everyone

I'm going to try to explain my problem as clear as possible, feel free to ask me more precision if you didn't understand what I meant and forgive my English this is not my mother tongue.


My goal

What I want to do looks simple. Let's say I have 2 servers: S1 and S2.
S1 is the server on which one I have my Laravel 5.5 installed and running.
S2 is a server where I have multiples PHP scripts.
I want to run a PHP script (which is on S2) from a simple click on a button in my Laravel App.
The command I want to run is php theNameOfMyFiles


The things you have to know

  1. In command line, I can connect in SSH to S2 via S1: ssh -tt -p 2222 myRemoteUser@myRemoteIp. This is working properly.
  2. Most of my test will show some tries of folder creation because it is easier to see if a folder has been created instead of checking if a script is running.

My different tries

To reach that goal, I tried a bunch of things. First of all, I am using Laravelcollective SSH 5.2 to be able to use SSH from my Laravel app.
My configuration file config/remote.php, this is where I specify my remote server connections :

return [
    default' => 'S1',
   'connections' => [
    'S1' => [
        'host'      => '127.0.0.1',
        'username'  => 'myUsername',
        'password'  => 'myPassword',
        'key'       => '',
        'keytext'   => '',
        'keyphrase' => '',
        'agent'     => '',
        'timeout'   => 10,
    ],
    'S2' => [
        'host'      => 'myRemoteIP',
        'username'  => 'myRemoteUser',
        'port'      => '2222',
        'password'  => '',
        'key'       => '',
        'keytext'   => '',
        'keyphrase' => '',
        'agent'     => '',
        'timeout'   => 30,
        'directory' => '/home/myRemoteUser/'
    ]

Try 1

SSH::into('S2')->run(['mkdir imAtestDirectory']);

Each time I tried to use SSH::into('S2') I'm getting an Unable to connect to remote server RuntimeException.

I tried without any SSH key, with my private/public SSH key in the keytext field but I'm still getting the same error.

I tried to put the path to my keys in the key field, but it says the file ~/.ssh/mykey doesn't exist.

Moving my keys to another place isn't working either, I'm getting the Unable to connect to remote server again.

Try 2

SSH::into('S1')->run(['ssh -tt -p 2222 myRemoteUser@myRemoteIp', 'mkdir testDir'])

I tried to reproduce exactly what I was doing in command line because I know that can work. I feel like I'm connecting to S2, when I'm looking at what the SSH command is returning I'm getting [...] The programs included with the Debian GNU/Linux system are free software [...] which is the same message I'm getting when I'm doing the command in command line , but it's not creating the folder.


Help me, please

I'm running out of ideas, I've been googling for hours but I can't find how to resolve my problem or any other way of doing what I want to do what I want.

If you need any more precision, feel free to ask.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2NvDzAk
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire