jeudi 30 août 2018

Laravel Eloquent get where doesnt have, search where has when not null

This question is really hard to word, so I apologise for the title!

Lets say I have a Rooms model and a Bookings model, 1 room can have many bookings.

I am building a table with filters, and I need to be able to run a filter on the booking relationship IF there is a booking, else grab the record anyway.

Lets say my room has a booking relationship like so

public function latestBooking(){
    return $this->hasOne('App\Models\Bookings', 'room_id', 'id')
    ->orderBy('expiry_date', 'DESC')->limit(1);
}

The above relationship gets me the latest booking.

I'm running a 'vacant from' filter like so

    if ($request->has('filters.vacant_from')) {
        $rooms = $rooms->whereHas('latestBooking', function ($query) use ($request) {
            $query->where('expiry_date', '<', Carbon::createFromFormat('d/m/Y',$request->input('filters.vacant_from'))->format('Y-m-d'));
        });
    }

The issue is that this only gets rooms that have a booking and are available after the date specified. I need it to be able to search all rooms, if it does have a booking, check if the expiry date is after the date specified, if it doesn't have a latest booking, get it anyway as its a vacant room.

Basically how would I structure my filter function so that it runs like this

Search all rooms, if it has a latest booking, check its expiry date is after the date specified and only grab it if its true/vacant, if it doesn't have a latest booking then grab it anyway as it is vacant



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2BXaWuu
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire