mercredi 29 août 2018

Laravel 5.5 app outputs a 0 before any content

I'm coding a laravel 5.5 app and in this case I have a stranger issue which I can't locate.

Any output from my application is preceded by 0, so source code of a single page starts with the following

0<!doctype html>
<html lang="es">
<head>
<meta charset="utf-8">
<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge">
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1, shrink-to-fit=no">
<meta name="csrf-token" content="JoznVUdPwxyz7H8qWd2Np8lPiVld1GTq9BxeC2H2">

Even on ajax response I got a 0 before correct data. eg: return response('Subscription accepted!', 201); will output as 0Subscription accepted!

I suspect that it's related to some kind of encoding because when I first initialized git on this folder, I got a message related to CRLF and LF (I'm coding on a mac with 10.12 macOS), after some research I found a solution using git config --global core.autocrlf input, but since that change this weird 0 appears on my views.

I first said "in this case" because I'm working on several laravel projects in the same machine, and no one have this issue.

Any ideas on how to solve this will be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2omV6zO
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire