mercredi 31 octobre 2018

"Class 'Nexmo\\Laravel\\Facades\\Nexmo' not found" Error

I am trying to send an sms once a user signs up but it keep getting:

"Class 'Nexmo\\Laravel\\Facades\\Nexmo' not found"

I have this at the top of my controller file:

use Nexmo\Laravel\Facades\Nexmo;

I also have this in my config/app.php file

'Nexmo' => Nexmo\Laravel\Facades\Nexmo::class,

Im still getting an error, does anyone or has the same problem. I know its a class type error but why if I have added the right class and im using it appropriately.

Also, here is my code implementation:

Nexmo::message()->send([
    'to' => '1122334455', //not actually using this number
    'from' => 'Test',
    'text' => 'Hey, test this digit code',
    'text' => $request->user()->activation_token
]);



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2OiqUR0
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire