mercredi 31 octobre 2018

Google Map Request Denied Trouble

I am trying to activate google maps on the page. I install composer API without problem. And added my server/domain IP in google API. checked and added the API key into config file. After that set the Controller and the Route which is like below.

My Route:

Route::get('/', 'PagesController@map');

Here is my Controller:

public function map()
{
    $response = \GoogleMaps::load('geocoding')
        ->setParam(['address' => 'tokyo'])
        ->get();

    return view('welcome', compact('response'));
}

And I am calling it on my view:



But I'm gettin this error?

{ "error_message" : "This API project is not authorized to use this API.", "results" : [], "status" : "REQUEST_DENIED" }

Any idea why is this happening? Thank you for your help!



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2DhBIxN
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire