dimanche 28 octobre 2018

Upload a laravel 5.7 project on webserver cpanel

I just uploaded my laravel 5.7 project on a webserver that uses cpanel.

I put my project in a directory called "www.mydomain.ro" and the public directory in public_html directory.

Doing like this, the project worked(i had errors, but they were laravel errors).

After that, i moved the public content of the laravel project from public_html in public_html/some_dir_name.

This way, i get this error:

403 Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I don't really understand how this should work.What do i need to do to make it work?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2OWmrsj
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire