mardi 30 octobre 2018

How to fix Doctrine\\DBAL\\Driver\\PDOException error in docker with laravel 5 app

I have problem with running my laravel 5.5/postgres app in docker asp I see error in my logs

could not find driver {"exception":"[object] (Doctrine\\DBAL\\Driver\\PDOException

usually to fix this error I have to run in console of my ubuntu :

composer require doctrine/dbal

I have in file docker-compose.yml :

...
    lprods_composer:
        image: composer:1.6
        container_name: lprods_composer_container
        volumes:
            - ${APP_PATH_HOST}:${APP_PTH_CONTAINER}
        working_dir: ${APP_PTH_CONTAINER}
        command: composer install  --ignore-platform-reqs

Which way is to salve it? I suppose I have to set this option in my docker-compose.yml file ?

Thanks!



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2Rl30WS
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire