jeudi 28 mars 2019

Laravel DatabaseTransactions do not work with DB Facade

I have an issue when I run tests using DatabaseTransactions.

In my products table, I have all the products with stock_count = -99

Here is my code

TestCase.php (all the tests extend this class)

use DatabaseTransactions;

protected $connectionsToTransact = ["mysql"];
public function setUp()
{
   parent::setUp();
   MimProduct::query()->update(['stock_count'=>100]);
   ...
}

Then in one of my test, I dd the same query, one using DB Facade the other one using the actual model.

 dd(DB::table("mim.products")->first(),MimProduct::all()->first());

and the output is

enter image description here

My conclusions so far are:

  • Using the DB facade doesn’t work with the DB Transaction trait; it cannot use the “in-memory” transactions, and so it will work off the “live” DB.
  • Whereas a model has access to memory.

Am I correct or there is a way to overcome this issue?

Thanks in advance.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2HLYgZp
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire