dimanche 30 juin 2019

Laravel 5.6 eloquent get all item from relationship

let see my Model :

public function childs() {
        return $this->hasMany('App\Models\BusinessModel','parent_id','id') ;
    }

    public function parent() {
        return $this->hasOne('App\Models\BusinessModel','id','parent_id') ;
    }

    public function users() {
        return $this->hasManyThrough('App\Models\User','App\Models\BusinessModelUser','business_model_id','id') ;
    }

    public function get_team() {
        return $this->parent->childs;
    }

I want to get all users for team ( get by get_team() function ). Is there any way that can help me get all user in a team without use:

foreach ($abc->get_team as $item ){
   $item->users;
}
...

Sorry, my english so bad. Hope you understand. Please help me. thank you .



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2Ys16rm
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire