vendredi 28 juin 2019

Laravel deployment via Envoyer to Cpanel

I have a VPS running WHM and Cpanel. I have multiple domains hosted there. Say one of them is example.com

What I am intending to do is have two versions of the application. Production: example.com > /public_html/ Development: staging.example.com > /public_html/staging/

Right now, I am trying to deploy my application to the development environment, i.e to the staging folder.

Envoyer, with a lot of struggle with my hosting provider, is working fine. Its uploading the files as expected. The only issue now is the symbolic link current

Right now the folder structure is:

-staging
    - releases
        -release1
        -release2
    - current

My subdomain clearly points out to the staging folder, which will lead it into displaying all the contents of the folder rather than the application.

Since the application is inside the release folder, how do I make sure that my application runs when we hit the subdomain.

Do I have to modify my virtual hosts file in Apache?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2KMiO5U
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire