vendredi 28 juin 2019

Vue compnent doesn't show registers from api

Please help with this problem I'm trying to show registers from an api route (/api/orders) When I call them from axios, I use get petittion to /api/orders

This is my method:

 `listarOrdenesIngreso (page,buscar,criterio){
                let me=this;
                var url= '/api/orders?page=' + page + '&buscar='+ buscar + '&criterio='+ criterio;
                axios.get(url)
                    .then(function (response) {
                        var respuesta= response.data;
                        me.arrayOrders = respuesta.orders.data;
                        me.pagination = respuesta.pagination;
                        // handle success

                    })

`........

Here is the API route routes/api.php file

Route::resource('orders', 'EntryOrderController',['except' => ['create','edit']]); 

and here the code of controller (EntryOrderController.php file)

 public function index(Request $request) 
{ if (!$request->ajax()) return redirect('/');
 $entries = EntryOrder::all(); 
//return response()->json(['data' => $entries], 200); 

return $this->showAll($entries); 
} 

enter image description here

The problem It shows in image 1, where not show any register in my vue component When I call them from the URL in the browser, show me correctly the array with data. enter image description here

I hope you can help me Thanks



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2RDJoyw
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire