dimanche 28 juillet 2019

How to get nearby value from Database in PHP?

I have a table in my database which is related to another table, there are 2 fields in database one is 'minprice' and another is 'maxprice', these fields have floating value stored in database (eg. 23.47 Lac). Now i want nearby value from database on 1 field, I am using round($r->minprice); for this, but it's giving me the value between (1-100), But i want like this (Suppose a property have price 13.45 lac, then it chould be show min 10 lac on display), What will be the condition for this.

Here are my code....

$praa=round($r->minprice); $prop->meta_desc=$best." ".$subCat[0]->cat_name." ".$in." ".$cities->name." ".$Location->locations.","." ".$r->title." ".$subCat[0]->cat_name." ".$under." ".$praa." " ."Lac";



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2LKIccz
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire