mercredi 31 juillet 2019

Laravel: Session expires while registration form is open

I have have a web app which is waiting for users on a laptop in kiosk mode. Sometimes, registration fails and users get an error screen - I think it's 419 Session Expired.

So I assume two hours after the login screen loads, the session expires (I kept the default of 120 minutes in config/session.php) and Laravel does not accept any request from that page.

How should I deal with this? I know how to make a page reload every 110 minutes or so using JS, but then I'd have to check the registration form is being filled out at this moment. This does not feel like a clean solution to me.

Is there any alternative, such as a mechanism to make Laravel less strict when a request comes from the register or login pages?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2MyGRVE
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire